Electrical Design Engineer
Permanent, Heywood, £
Are you looking to develop your career with a successful and continually expanding company?
We are working closely with an established, Technical Services company who have many years' experience gained within the Food Industry.
They have a highly skilled team of Electrical, Software and Mechanical Design Engineers and are fully experienced with all major PLC's, HMI's, Inverters and Servo Drives.
They offer a wide range of services including the design and development of Turn-Key solutions and Control Systems and are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Role will entail:
- Liaising with customers on project requirements
- Generating project specific documentation
- Project schedule documentation
- Attending project specific meetings with the technical team
- Liaising with Operations Manager on workshop scheduling and through put
- Project specific budget monitoring
- Electrical Control System design
- Designing hardwired electrical circuit drawings in AutoCAD Electrical
- Creating technical documentation pertaining to the projects
- Creating parts listings for panel and field equipment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in industrial design, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in the use of AutoCad Electrical design – essential
- Experience in the use of other Electrical design packages
- Experience gained in the Food Industry – desirable but not essential
- Designing new circuits from concept phase
- 5 or more years experience in machinery design
- Full driving licence and access to own car
Applicants must be able and prepared to work in locations both overseas and in the UK when required
If you would like further information or would like to be considered for this role, please apply for immediate response.