Digital Project Manager – Creative XR Agency
Permanent, Clanfield, £40,000
Digital Project Manager
Leading Creative Agency (XR Projects)
Remote role with occasional travel for projects
Hampshire based studio
£35-40k + Package
We are working with an exciting creative/digital agency that specialises in delivering engaging and innovative AR and VR projects for a wide range of clients across various industries.
Despite their size, they stand shoulder to shoulder with many of the country's leading digital agencies. Their client list comprises leading international brands and companies who work with them due to their highly creative project delivery and repeated ability to turn seemingly impossible projects into a reality!
Due to their ongoing success and significant recent growth, they're looking to appoint an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their team and play a vital role in delivering projects and having a heavy input in how projects are designed and developed.
The key elements of the Digital Project Manager role include:
- Playing an active role during the pitching process by providing budgetary/timeline forecasts and detailing project scope and deliverables
- Managing multiple projects to ensure they're running to the agreed objectives, project budgets and schedules.
- Hold regular meetings with key internal/external stakeholders to agree on project milestones.
- Act as the main point of contact between the day-to-day production team and the project's senior/management staff
- Managing the entire project management lifecycle, including conducting post-handover meetings to obtain client feedback on any areas for improvement.
- All required marketing material is provided to the Marketing team for the construction of their case study.
To qualify for this great opportunity, the company is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager from a creative/digital agency background who has a proven track record of managing projects for large brands.
You'll also be well versed in managing budgets and managing senior-level relationships.
If you have a Prince 2 or similar qualification, this would be a major benefit but not essential.
Knowledge of software such as Jira and Basecamp and project management tools such as Teamdeck and Slack would also be a benefit.
The company is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Project Manager who is looking for the next step in their career and wants to work for a company that will invest in their skills and provide the opportunity for career progression, working on a variety of projects.
You'll be working with a highly motivated team who are passionate about what they do, which is reflected in their low staff turnover.
To learn more about this exciting Digital Project Manager position, contact Barney at FourPointZero or click apply now!