Permanent | London | £65,000 | Job No: 797
London based Creative/Design Agency
Up to £65k + Package
We’re working with a global design/creative studio that works with many of the worlds leading companies and brands to connect them with culture, customers and colleagues – they achieve this by combining design thinking and creative magic!
Estalblished over 15 years ago, they’ve rapidly become a global powerhouse in the creative agency world!
Owing to a massive increase in project activity, they’re looking to appoint an experienced Creative Technologist to join their London team.
You will be working alongside a highly talented team of Graphic Designers, Animators, Product Designers and Brand Strategists and copywriters.
The Creative Technologist will be given full creative freedom, playing a key role in bringing new perspectives to their creative process. Explore new technologies, prototype experiences and help them understand how technology can shape culture on behalf of their clients.
What will the Creative Technologist be doing?
- Working on creative development where they explore different visual directions for brands and use a variety of tools and frameworks
- Developing generative design tools to help create visual assets for global brands.
- Prototyping interaction design ideas for digital experiences.
- Researching new technologies, with a focus on Web3 and XR, to help understand how they can positively impact their work, creating proofs-of-concept and thought leadership pieces.
- Bringing a technical point-of-view to the development of their work and leading in certain technical conversations.
What skills does the Creative Technologist need to be successful?
- You’ll have hands-on experience sketching with code, and prototyping concepts but also be comfortable delivering production-ready digital experiences.
- You’ll have an active interest in XR and Web3 technologies and are keen to help shape our thinking in this area
- You’ll be excited about emerging technologies and eager to explore them and help the wider team understand their nuance and potential.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity and open to exploring a creative opportunity in a divergent way.
- You’ll proactively build relationships with the wider creative team and look to find opportunities where you can add value.
Why would you work for the company?
Joining them as a Creative Technologist, you’ll be given the opportunity to work on exciting and varied projects with some of the world’s largest companies. You’ll also be playing a key role in driving technology innovation into areas such as XR and the Metaverse.
You’ll also be given fantastic career development opportunities and skills progression.
Want to learn more about this Creative Technologist role?