Client Services Director
Permanent, London, £
Client Services Director
Multi Award Winning Design Agency
London Based Role
We are working closely with multi award winning design agency that has a world class reputation for producing amazing story-telling content using immersive technologies across the AR, VR and MR spectrum. Their projects have won global accolades that’s seen them win Emmy and BAFTA awards, with their content being viewed over a billion people across 150 countries!
Owing to marked growth in their immersive team, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Director to join their high growth division and take a lead role in building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing clients and presenting the major benefits that immersive technology can bring to their companies!
The Client Services Director Role
Working closely with the CEO and other divisional Directors, you’ll be undertaking a varied role including:
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline with both new and existing clients
- Work with unique clients and their IP across a wide range of exciting and varied industries
- Take a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities and look at ways to expand their service offerings within their existing client base
- Take a lead role in drafting proposals/bids and attending client pitch meetings, where necessary
- Keeping up to date with the latest advances in XR technology across the hardware and software spectrum and use your knowledge to help make projects happen.
- Maintain a watchful eye on market and industry trends
- Lead demos in their XR lab, acting as the first point of call for inbound clients.
To be a success in the Client Services Director role, the company are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Detailed experience of undertaking a Client Service Director role within a production and/or agency studio environment.
- Take a consultative approach to your business development activities, with the ability to negotiate effectively and close new-business opportunities
- Be a creative thinker and possess the ability to identify business opportunities that may not seem obvious to others!
- Have a good working knowledge of the XR industry, including VR, AR and ideally elements such as projection mapping
- A keen eye for detail and attention to detail.
- Proven track record of delivering client presentations and be able to articulate concepts in a manner that are easy to understand
Why would I join this company as a Client Services Director?
Joining the company in a Client Services Director role, you will be given some fantastic benefits. Some of these include:
- Flexible working, supporting your lifestyle and ensuring COVID safe working
- Extensive global travel opportunities (when it’s possible!)
- Weekly team events including sports days, cinema nights, escape rooms, bowling, film recreation competitions and scavenger hunts!
- Well supported management who are committed to the future of immersive technology and investing in the latest technology and talent to help fuel its growth within the agency
- When they can’t spend time at the studio together, we host weekly VR team meetings to let off steam!
- 25 Days Holiday and a private pension scheme.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a company where everyone’s opinion matters, is listened to and actioned and your career and skills development matters to others as well as yourself, then this is your ideal opportunity!
For more information, contact us to learn more!