Permanent | London | £ | Job No: 672
£70k – 85k
Remote (but able to get into London HQ)
Who will you be working for?
Establised over 10 years ago, we’re working with a true veteran of the Augmented Reality industry. They have a simple mission statement to make Augmented Reality accessible to everyone, and achieve this through their pioneering software platform.
Last year was a record year for the company, and their year-on-year performance is considerably better than in 2021. They have exciting plans for 2022 and are looking to add over 40 new team members throughout this year.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be able to work with global powerhouse brands, where you’ll lead multiple projects simultaneously and be able to articulate your creative vision to internal teams, as well as present your ideas to clients.
- While managing a team of 5 designers, you’ll be hands-on and work collaboratively with them to create and design exciting and engaging AR campaigns
- You’ll also be responsible for conceptualising ideas for new AR campaigns, where you’ll sketch, mock-up, and create storyboards to bring your ideas to life and create presentations for pitches to senior stakeholders.
What do you need to apply?
An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative digital design concepts and highly considered visual executions – including any interactive work from an AR, VR, Live Event, or game studio background.
I am interested – Why you should apply?
- On top of a competitive salary, you’ll receive 25 days holiday entitlement and a company bonus; there’s a fantastic opportunity to be given equity in the business.
- The business is growing exponentially, with opportunities to progress and develop your team.
- This is a hybrid role and will be given complete flexibility on where you work – if you want to work from home, great. If you want to work in the studio, also great!
To learn more about this exciting Art Director role, click apply for more information!