Account/Business Executive – Mixed Reality Platform
Permanent | Oxford | £35,000 | Job No: 679
Account/Business Development Executive
Oxford based role
£25-35k base + Excellent OTE
Do you have the vision, skills and drive needed to help industrial organisations transform the way they support field workers through Mixed Reality technology?
Join the team that is shaping the industrial worker support technological era.
It is not every day that we see the dawn of a new era in industrial technology. Our client is pioneering leading-edge Mixed Reality technology to allow industrial field workers to complete complex tasks right, the first time and every time.
They're a team of adventurers, driven by a desire to exceed expectations and deliver transformational benefits to our customers and partners. They see challenges as opportunities and never stop at "good enough."
They're committed to fostering a culture that embraces our core values of integrity, innovation, responsibility, growth, and unity of effort. Our people are everything.
What does the company bring to their clients?
Their software platform connects remote field workers to subject matter experts via a full 3D Mixed Reality call performed by Microsoft HoloLens. It blends human expertise with interactive 2D and 3D content and IoT data to help field workers complete tasks right the 1st time, every time. The platform is recognised globally for its ability to securely perform complete 3D remote calls anywhere in the world and with low bandwidth requirements. Our platform reduces equipment downtime expert travel and facilitates knowledge transfer.
They're at the forefront of the industrial worker support technological revolution and are shaping the future of how humans interact with technology in their everyday working environments.
The Account/Business Executive Role
The Account/Business Executive has a critical role in the company's commercial success. You'll be focused on managing and expanding existing accounts and works with the sales development representatives to develop and close new accounts. The role is also the link between sales, marketing, and customer success, which is critical for customer value.
- Provide support for clients by learning about and positioning RemoteSpark as a solution to fit their needs
- Find, develop, and close new business
- Grow existing accounts
- Create a self-generated pipeline by employing various outbound prospecting techniques (i.e. cold calling, cold emailing, leveraging LinkedIn, etc.)
- Guide the customer through the sales cycle from qualification to close won
- Work closely with the SDR team to build territory-specific pipeline
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Continue to develop sales skills and apply those to closing deals
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Maintain a database of contact information
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Negotiate contracts
- Work with Customer Success to manage existing accounts and scale usage within those accounts
- Renew customer contracts
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of software/technology (or related field) sales experience
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software
Why click apply?
The company is an innovative, fast-growing company with a dynamic team located across the globe. They believe that having a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment is critical to their success.
They offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. More importantly, they provide an opportunity to make a difference and push the boundaries of industrial work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career-minded Account/Sales Executive to join a rapidly expanding organisation that are woking at the forefront of technology
Click apply for more information!