Contract, London,, £
FourPointZero are currently working on behalf of a London based creative studio, who provide services across the Entertainment industry creating Immersive content using Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
With a track record of creating brilliant immersive content they have been tasked with creating a virtual reality movie/documentary. Due to the tight deadlines surrounding this project they are looking to bring a 3D Generalist to assist with getting the work completed.
Responsibilities of 3D Generalist:
- Work on all aspects of the production from concept prototyping to 3D modelling, texturing, lighting, and animation to a high level.
- Creating Virtual Reality 3D graphics using real-time graphics software for film
- Troubleshoot technical and graphical issues
- Working alongside developers
Requirements of a 3D Gernalist:
- Strong knowledge of 3D modelling, environment creation and animation in Maya, 3Ds Max, or Cinema 4D.
- Strong knowledge of substance 3D and other texturising software.
- Strong knowledge of creating shaders, particles and other visual effects.
- Great eye for composition, lighting and a high level of attention to details while adhering to deadlines
- A passion for AR / VR and a commitment to personal development.
- Portfolio of work to demonstrate experience and ability.
- ·Knowledge of creating film content for Virtual Reality and ideally experience working on similar projects.
If you think you have got what it takes and want the opportunity to develop your skills in an innovative environment, please contact Scott on 01925 320 960 for more information about this 3D Generalist role.