Permanent, London, £
We are currently working with a London based VR simulation business – with a track record of delivering innovative simulation for the medical sector. Using exciting software and their bespoke haptic technology they are at the forefront of VR simulation.
Since inception they have successfully taken several products to market and recently secured several large contracts and are now looking to scale up their business to accommodate the increased demand.
They are initially looking to bring in a 3D Generalist to help with asset and environment creation.
3D Generalist requirements
- 3+ years with Maya/3DSmax/Z-Brush/Substance or similar creative kits.
- Strong interest/experience within Virtual Reality – experience preferred.
- Good understanding of Unity 3D
- Ideally from a Gaming or VR/simulation background
- Experience creating true to life assets around human anatomy
- Brief understanding of medical/healthcare sectors
If you would like to know more about the 3D Generalist opportunity, call us on 01925 320960 and ask to speak with Scott Roby. Alternatively, click apply and one of our consultants will be in contact and discuss this in more detail.